The Palm Bay Aquatic Center will be closed due to maintenance issues until further notice.
RAIN OUT HOTLINE: (321) 726-5680 - For info on pool closures or class and event cancellations
Hours are subject to change
- General Admission - $4 (ages 2 and up)
- Lap Swimming - $4 per person
- Senior Lap Swimming - $2 (ages 55+)
- Veteran Admission - $1.50
- Veteran's Dependent - $2 (with proof)
- Day Care Groups Admission - $3 per child
- Seasonal Pass (Memorial Day - Labor Day) - $125
- Seasonal Pass (Memorial Day - Labor Day) - $100 per additional household member
- Twelve Visit Pass - $40
- Veteran's Twelve Visit Pass - $15
420 Community College Parkway SE
Aquatic Center programs are conducted by the Palm Bay Parks and Recreation Department staff, and include open swim, swim lessons, swim team, exercise classes, lifeguard training, private party rentals. Checks are no longer accepted. Cash, Visa, or Master Card please.
For more information please call the center at (321) 952-2833.