Each year starting in February the Budget Office begins working in collaboration with City Management and City Departments to develop a budget document that will be presented to the City Council in August for review and approval prior to the start of the new fiscal year October 1. It is the goal of the Budget Office to generate a user-friendly, meaningful document that will accurately reflect both the vision and goals of the City Council, as well as the interests of our citizens.
FY 2020 Budget Preparation Workshop Dates
- June xx, 2019 - Mid-Year Review / Budget Workshop
- August x, 2019 - Budget Workshop
- September x, 2019- 1st Public Hearing
- September x, 2019- 2nd Public Hearing
FY 20 Proposed Budget Document
- FY 20 Proposed Budget
Updated each year around third week of July for July 16th (approximate submission to Council).
- FY 20 Proposed Expenditures by Line Item
- FY 20 Proposed Revenues by Line Item
Updated each year two days prior to First Budget Hearing.