Start, Stop or Transfer Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


You will need the following to start or transfer utility services:

1. Completed Service Request form Construction/ Hydrant Residential | Commercial
2. Driver's License or ID
3. Lease/Proof of Ownership
4. Deposit(s)  -  Residential | Commercial

*Customer can elect to have a credit screening conducted to determine if the initial water and/or sewer deposit can be waived or lowered. There is a $5 fee for the credit screening.

To terminate service: 

Request to terminate service can only be done in writing using either the Residential or the Commercial Service Request form.


Owners cannot terminate water, sewer, and/or stormwater service unless there is a new owner or tenant assuming those services.  There will always be a bill for base charges.

Tenants can terminate service by submitting either the Residential or the Commercial Service Request form.  The account will immediately be placed in the property owner's name and the owner will be notified by letter.

A forwarding address will be needed in order to receive final bill and any refund, if applicable.