Regular council meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, at 120 Malabar Road, SE. If the City Council reschedules a meeting, it will be publicly announced and shown below. Special meetings and workshops are added to the list when scheduled.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in a City Council meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (321) 952-3414 or Florida Relay System at 711, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. This will enable staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting.
- May 2, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. - Regular Meeting
- May 7, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. - Workshop - Civil Penalties for Marijuana Possession/Drug Paraphernalia
- May 9, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. - Workshop - Business Incentives
- May 16, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. - Regular Meeting
- June 6, 2019 at 700 P.M. - Regular Meeting
- June 18, 2019 at 6:00 P.M. - Workshop - Budget (TENTATIVE)
- June 20, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. - Regular Meeting
Broadcast of Council Meetings
Regularly scheduled meetings are televised on Space Coast Government Television (SCGTV). SCGTV is a 24 hour/7 day/week cable channel seen on:
- Spectrum Channel 499
- Comcast (North Brevard) Channel 51
- Comcast (South Brevard) Channel 13
- AT&T U-Verse Channel 99
The most recently held regular Council meeting is broadcast by SCGTV on the following days and times:
- Monday at 6:00P.M
- Friday at 1:00 P.M.
- Saturday at 12:00 A.M.
Meetings are also available online. Listen/Watch Meetings