Join the City of Palm Bay in the 2020 Health First Mayors’ Fitness Challenge - Registration is now open!
The challenge begins on Saturday, February 1 and runs through March 27, 2020.
Just click on this link Health First Mayors' Registration Form 2020 to support the municipality of your choice as we all have fun getting healthy.
- If you have children under 18 that wish to participate, you will need to complete, sign, and return the children’s waiver. Waiver is attached to this message. Please return the completed form to Human Resources.
- Registration will continue throughout the challenge.
- Each municipality is equal in that the winner will be determined by average number of minutes exercised and percentage of participation.
- Great Weight Off Weigh-in dates are January 20th to January 31st at Health First and on February 1st at the 9 am MFC kickoff ceremony at Viera Regional Park.
- Opening Ceremony Kick-Off Event: February 1, 2020 at Viera Regional Park Soccer Pavilion 9am. Ceremony followed by walk in the park.
- There will be weekly prizes, prizes at kick-off, and Star of the Week for participants.
We look forward to seeing you at the scheduled Health First Mayors’ Fitness Challenge events, the Florida Today Walks, and at your local municipal activities.
Please find more information at www.uwbrevard.org