The Bayfront Community Redevelopment Agency agendas and minutes are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. You can also change your sort options to view past meetings. Meeting Agendas will be posted within 7 days of a scheduled meeting.
- Resident of the City of Palm Bay or
- Engaged in business within the City of Palm Bay, which means:
- owns a business, or
- practices a profession, or
- performs a service for compensation, or
- serves as an officer or director of a corporation or other business entity
Maximum Number of Members:
Seven (7) members
5 - Mayor and City Council ;
2 - at-large citizens
Length of Term:
Council Chambers, Palm Bay City Hall - 120 Malabar Road SE Palm Bay, FL 32907
Requires filing of Statement of Financial Interests with Brevard County Supervisor of Elections. Agency may also consider quasi-judicial matters.