Each year starting in February the Budget Office begins working in collaboration with City Management and City Departments to develop a budget document that will be presented to the City Council in August for review and approval prior to the start of the new fiscal year October 1. It is the goal of the Budget Office to generate a user-friendly, meaningful document that will accurately reflect both the vision and goals of the City Council, as well as the interests of our citizens.
FY 2020 Budget Preparation Workshop Dates
- June 18, 2019 - Mid-Year Review & Budget Workshop
- August 8, 2019 - Budget Workshop
- August 22, 2019 - Budget Workshop (if needed)
- RESCHEDULED: September 3, 2019- 1st Public Hearing*
- Rescheduled to September 11, 2019 starting at 7:00 p.m.
- RESCHEDULED: September 17, 2019- 2nd Public Hearing*
- Rescheduled to September 26, 2019 starting at 6:00 p.m.
*Public Hearing dates have been rescheduled due to Hurricane Dorian
*The links below reflect the changes made to the Proposed budget per the 1st Public Hearing held on September 11, 2019.
FY 2020 Proposed with Changes Budget Document
- FY 2020 Proposed with Changes Expenditures by Line Item*
- FY 2020 Proposed with Changes Revenues by Line Item*
FY 2020 Proposed Budget Document