AlertBrevard - Emergency Notification System
Are you signed up for Palm Bay's alerts through AlertBrevard? Make sure you don't miss out on important updates from the City of Palm Bay and Brevard County. Choose to receive alerts via email, text, or phone call and stay updated with emergency notifications, evacuation orders, boil water notices, garbage schedules and more!
You Can Register Up To:
- 5 different locations
- 8 different points of contact including TDD/TTY devices
When You Receive A Notification:
- When you receive a notification listen to the entire message
- Follow all prompts in the message
- Confirming the message when prompted stops the message from being delivered to your other devices
If You Miss A Notification:
- A message will be left
- The message will then be delivered to the next device you have registered
Missing a notification can happen if:
- There are power outages
- Phone service coverage is poor
- Downloading and registering on the Everbridge app can deliver messages even when coverage may be poor
- Visit Brevard County Emergency Management Office - AlertBrevard
- Accept AlertBrevard terms and conditions
- Complete registration
Have an Emergency to Report?
If there is an emergency or service issue that needs immediate attention, please contact our office!
During Normal Business Hours (321) 952-3420
After Hours (321) 952-3478
Customer Service Hours Of Operation
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payments can also be made over the phone at (321) 733-3069.