The City is investigating a possible security breach involving the Click2Gov online payment platform. More Information

  • City Hall

City Service Directory

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Illicit Discharge Reporting

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:Public Safety, Report / Request
  • Phone:(321) 952-3438

Reporting Illicit Discharge: You can do this anonymously by calling the Public Works Hotline: (321) 952-3438 (daytime) or (321) 952-3456 Non-Emergency Police (after-hours). More Info on Illicit Discharge Reporting

To protect the quality of our creeks, rivers and public health, please report sources of pollution you witness along the roadside or in your neighborhood including:

Common Pollutants:

  • Water from car washing in driveways or pavement
  • Gas and motor oil
  • Kitchen grease/oil
  • Household cleansers
  • Paints
  • Pesticides
  • Solvents or vehicle related spills
  • Weed Killers

When these pollutants find the way into the storm sewer system, even unintentionally, they cause serious health and water quality problems, such as destruction of the natural habitat.

Return to full list >>