• Customer Service Reps

I Want to...

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Burn Permits / Land Clearing

Burn Permits: There is a "no-burn" ordinance in the City of Palm Bay.

Land Clearing: Requests for land clearing fires should be addressed to the Division of Forestry.

Return to full list >>