Stay Informed During An Emergency
The City of Palm Bay uses AlertBrevard to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed in emergencies. Register for Emergency Notifications
Below are the current news stories for the city.
Road & Lane Closure Notice – Multiple (Unit 32, Southwest Quadrant)
Road Pipe Culvert Replacements
City of Palm Bay Public Works Contractor, Hinterland Group Inc, will be performing 69 total culvert pipe replacements in Unit 32 (SW Palm Bay). The current set of replacements are at the following locations, requiring closures beginning Monday September 9, 2019 through Monday September 23, 2019 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
- Garbelmann Street at the intersection of Gawain Road
- Sawyer Street SW at the intersection of Sexton Road SW
- Schenley Street SW at the intersection of Happiness Avenue SW
- Harlingen Road SW at the intersection of Amelia Avenue SW
- Amelia Avenue SW at the intersection of Harlingen Road SW
- Scarlet Road SW at the intersection of Harlingen Road SW
- Scanlon Road at the intersection of Happiness Avenue SW
- Sexton Road SW at the intersection of Amelia Avenue SW
- Garnet Street at the intersection of Gaynor Drive SW
- La Croix Road SW at the intersection of Amelia Avenue SW
Road closures with detours and traffic control signage will be in place, motorists and pedestrians can expect delays. Please use caution in these areas and plan your travels accordingly.
Please keep in mind that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.
Should you have any questions regarding these road closures please contact Public Works customer service at (321)952-3403.