Stay Informed During An Emergency
The City of Palm Bay uses AlertBrevard to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed in emergencies. Register for Emergency Notifications
Below are the current news stories for the city.
Road Closure Notice – Multiple (Unit 31, Southwest Quadrant)
Road Culvert Pipe Replacements
City of Palm Bay Public Works Contractor, Timothy Rose Contracting, will be performing 84 total culvert pipe replacements in Unit 31 (SW Palm Bay). The current set of replacements are at the following locations, requiring closures continuing Thursday September 12, 2019 through Friday September 20, 2019:
- Garbett Avenue at the intersection of Gamrott Street
- Garbett Avenue at the intersection of Gastin Street SW
- Hanford Road SW at the intersection of De Groodt Road SW
- Hanford Road SW at the intersection of Gamewell Road SW
- De Groodt Road SW at the intersection of Gamewell Road SW
- De Groodt Road SW at the intersection of Gaspar Street SW
- Harbison Avenue SW at the intersection of Gaspar Street SW
- Harbison Avenue SW at the intersection of Oconto Street SW
- Harbison Avenue SW at the intersection of Osmosis Drive
- Garvin Avenue at the intersection of Osmosis Drive
Road closures with detours and traffic control signage will be in place, motorists and pedestrians can expect delays. Please use caution in these areas and plan your travels accordingly.
Please keep in mind that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.
Should you have any questions regarding these road closures please contact Public Works customer service at (321)952-3403.