Stay Informed During An Emergency
The City of Palm Bay uses AlertBrevard to send EMERGENCY notifications by phone, email, text and social media to keep citizens informed in emergencies. Register for Emergency Notifications
Below are the current news stories for the city.
Road Closure Notice - Multiple (Unit 42, NW)
Contractors will be performing culvert replacement work at the following locations, requiring closures:
- Multiple Locations will have road closures due to culvert replacement beginning Monday June 10, 2019 through Monday July 15, 2019.
- Albion Street NW at the intersection of Medina Avenue NW
- Kenmore Street NW at the intersection of Island Drive NW
- Elmira Avenue NW at the intersection of Emerson Drive NW
- Homer Street NW at the intersection of Elmira Avenue NE
- Penn Court NW at the intersection of Perry Avenue NW
- Beacon Street NW at the intersection of Auburn Avenue NW
- Beacon Street NW at the intersection of Island Avenue NW
This project contains a total of 30 culvert pipe replacements, updates will be made as schedules become available.
Road closures with traffic control signage & detours will be in place, motorists and pedestrians can expect delays. Please use caution in these areas and plan your travels accordingly.
Please keep in mind that weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances could affect construction schedules.