Volunteers Wanted for Trash Bash 2019!
The City of Palm Bay is looking for volunteers for the 38th Annual Trash Bash event to be held on Saturday, April 6th, 2019, from 8:00am to 12:00pm. Each year, the City of Palm Bay and other cities in Brevard partner with Keep Brevard Beautiful to help organize volunteers and remove litter from their communities. Clean-up supplies and a Trash Bash team bandana will be provided for free at the event sites.
This year, the City of Palm Bay will host six clean-up sites:
- The Bayfront (US1 at the end of Palm Bay Rd)
- Bass Pro Drive (area in and surrounding the Aldi's plaza off Palm Bay Road)
- Minton Road (area between Americana and Emerson)
- Garvey Road (intersection of Garvey and Jupiter)
- Bayside Lakes (Pineapple Cove on Emerson to DMV on Cogan and Bayside Lakes Blvd from Publix to Walden)
- The Compound (past Bayside Lakes at the end of JA Bombardier)
Special recognition will be given to the city with the greatest number of volunteers and the city that collects the most trash by weight, so be sure to mark your calendars for April 6th! Volunteers are welcome to sign up in person at 8:00am at their chosen site, however preregistration is recommended. Please contact Sarabeth at (321)952-3425 or email Sarabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org to preregister.