Trash Bash 2019
- Date: 04/06/2019 8:00 AM - 12:59 PM
Join team Palm Bay as we take part in a friendly competition against other Brevard municipalities to see who can clean up the most litter in the 38th annual Trash Bash!
The City of Palm Bay will be hosting six clean up sites this year and we would love to see residents and community groups participate in cleaning up our city. Awards will be given for the greatest amount of litter collected and the greatest number of participants. Clean up supplies will be provided for free at the event sites. Participants will also receive a free team bandana that will help them represent their team and pickup site!
Palm Bay's six clean up sites:
- Bayfront (US1 at the end of Palm Bay Rd)
- Bass Pro Drive (area in and surrounding the Aldi's plaza off Palm Bay Road)
- Minton Road (area between Americana and Emerson)
- Garvey Road (intersection of Garvey and Jupiter)
- Bayside Lakes (Pineapple Cove on Emerson to DMV on Cogan and Bayside Lakes Blvd from Publix to Walden)
- The Compound (past Bayside Lakes at the end of JA Bombardier)
Preregistration is recommended. Please contact Sarabeth at (321)952-3425 or email Sarabeth.Bernyk@pbfl.org to preregister. However, volunteers are welcome to sign up in person at 8am at their chosen location on the day of the event. There will be a quick sign up sheet at the site so that we can track the number of participants.
This year we're also hosting a Trash Bash After Party for our volunteers. The After Party will take place from 1:00pm until 4:00pm at Celebration Square located at 4600 Dixie Highway NE on the corner of US-1 and Port Malabar Boulevard. Trash Bash volunteers who show their team bandana will receive free refreshments from Kona Ice. Entertainment will be provided by Jacksonville Slim and the Express Train, known for their mix of blues, soul, and southern rock.
You can find additional details at Keep Brevard Beautiful's website: