what does palm bay's law say about alarm systems?
- The law applies only to monitored alarm systems.
- Monitored alarm systems must be registered with the City.
- Annual registration
- Permit year is October 1 - September 30
- Cost is $20.00 but requires a yearly renewal. The renewal is free if you have had no false alarms in the previous fiscal year.
- There is a $100.00 fine if you have not registered within 30 days of permit renewal date or 15 days of installation/transfer of ownership.
Back to Questions