| || English Welcome to Palm Bay Police Department's Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you: |
- Is this an Emergency?
- This incident occurred outside of Palm Bay City limits?
- Are there any Known suspects?
- The incident involves lost or stolen property valued more than $10,000.00?
- The incident involves vandalism of $10,000.00 or more?
- The incident involves the theft of a motor vehicle?
- You require an officer?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, we require an officer to respond. Please call 321-952-3456 to have an officer respond.
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Reporting, Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the Palm Bay Police Department's Online Reporting System you may report one of the following types of incidents:
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.