Community Investment Projects
- Water Transmission Main Extension - Osmosis Drive SE
Extension of the 24-inch transmission main that dead ends at the cul-de-sac on Osmosis Drive SE to the 16-inch transmission main on DeGroodt Road. This extension will allow for improved water quality and hydraulics of the system as well as provide an additional transmission main out of the South Regional Water Plant for redundancy.
Refurbishment of the Water Reclamation Facility- North Regional Utilities Campus
The restoration will allow the facility to produce better quality effluent water, use less chlorine and operate more efficiently. Most importantly, it will create a constant flow through the plant that will prevent issues during heavy rainstorms.
Other Capital Improvement Projects
- Rehabilitation of elevated walkways at North Regional Water Treatment Facility
- Replacement of emergency generators at North Regional Water Treatment Facility
- Replacement of lime slurry and polymer feed system
- Replacement steel pipes at North Regional Lime Softening Facility
- Radio-Frequency (RF) Meter Replacement Program