Vacate Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Vacate Easement Requests are required when proposed or existing structures are in easements of the property either on the sides or the rear. Vacate Easement Requests are heard by City Council. 

Vacate Street Requests are required when relinquishing all or part of the property right of the public previously established by plat or dedication for street or road right-of-way purposes.









To request additional information, please contact Public Works at (321) 953-3403.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer