Welcome to Palm Bay Police Department's Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- This incident occurred outside of Palm Bay City limits?
- Are there any Known suspects?
- The incident involves lost or stolen property valued more than $10,000.00?
- The incident involves vandalism of $10,000.00 or more?
- The incident involves the theft of a motor vehicle?
- You require an officer?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you can not file a report online. Please call 321-952-3456 option "0".
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Palm Bay Police Department's Online Reporting System you may report one of the following types of incidents:
Harassing Phone Call