It's easy! It's informative! And, when you pass the test, you will get a waiver that will pay for one false alarm fine. You will learn:
- Why false alarms are a problem
- How your alarm system works
- How to prevent false alarms
There are three easy steps. Just read the information, take the test and send it in! Ready? Let's go.
Here is what it will cover:
- Why are false alarms a problem?
- How big is the false alarm problem?
- How does an alarm system work?
- What happens when an alarm system sounds?
- What happens when the city gets an alarm call?
- What can I do to prevent false alarms?
- How to prevent equipment-related false alarms.
- How to prevent environment-related false alarms.
- How to prevent people-related false alarms.
- What should I do if I have a false alarm and don't cancel it?
- What does Palm Bay's law say about alarm systems?