Citizens can register to receive alerts for the following:
- Emergency Notifications - Urgent, must-know information that may require action such as taking shelter. Alerts may include water advisories, road closures, power outages, evacuations, lock down situations, etc.
- Advisories - Important need-to-know information, but not necessarily immediately time-sensitive. Alerts may include missing person, amber alert, prescribed burn notices, etc.
- Parks & Recreation Alerts – Important need-to-know information regarding community events and park facilities. Alerts may include cancellation notice due to weather or field conditions, park/facility closure notices and event information.
- Traffic Alerts - Time sensitive situations affecting the flow of traffic and creating an immediate hazard on major thoroughfares or at the request of FIRE/EMS/LAW personnel at the scene.
- Weather Warnings - National Weather Service Advisories and Watches