Medical Rates and Plans - Effective 1/1 - 12/31 each year
If you have an insurance billing question or issue with a claim, HIPAA restrictions and guidelines require insurance companies to speak only to the subscriber or patient who is in receipt of the services. When calling customer service, please be sure to have your insurance card accessible and any documentation relating to the purpose of the call.
|2018||Open Access Plus In Network (OAPIN)||Open Access Plus (OAP)|
|Employee + Children
|Employee + Spouse
|Employee + Family
Cigna One Guide
The myCigna app now includes a Cigna One Guide® service upgrade with even more tools and support.
Cigna Telehealth Connection lets you get the care you need – including most prescriptions – for a wide range of minor conditions. Now you can connect with a board-certified doctor via video chat or phone, without leaving your home or office. When, where and how it works best for you!
Lab work is at NO COST to you when you use an in-network lab - LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics. For a full list of in-network labs, please visit www.mycigna.com and search according to your location preference.
Under both the OAPIN & OAP the cost of lab services will be included in your office visit co-pay only if the physician draws the labs IN OFFICE at the time of your scheduled appointment. The provider MUST send the specimens to a “Par” lab with Cigna for review. Cigna has assured us that the providers that participate in their network are aware of this requirement and the “Par” labs in their network.
Health First labs are NOT considered in-network labs:
- If you have the Cigna OAPIN plan and choose to utilize a Health First lab, you will be responsible for 100% of the lab work costs.
- If you have the Cigna OAP plan and choose to utilize a Health First lab as an out-of-network facility, you will be responsible for 30% of the cost.
Popular Health Topics
- Don't let the flu get you
- Cigna Vaccine Program - Vaccine Directory
- Cigna Vaccine Program - Pharmacy Directory
Wellness - click HERE for more
Restore Health Urgent Care
- Excellent care that is quick and convenient
- Complete FMLA and Fitness for Duty documents at no additional charge
For more information visit their website.