Regular full time City of Palm Bay employees are eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Executive Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Fire & Police Pension: sworn Police Officers and Firefighters
- Other Work Life Benefits
- Paid Holidays: 10 holidays, 1 floating holiday (General employees only) and 1 birthday holiday.
- Paid Leave Accruals: 96 vacation leave hours and 96 sick leave hours per year. Increased hours accrue after 5 years of service.
- Bereavement Leave: 10 days granted in the event of the death of an employee's spouse or child; in the event of the death of an employee's immediate family member, 5 days will be granted if the funeral is out of state and 3 days will be granted if the funeral is in state.
Bentek is your portal to make and view your insurance elections. To view your current elections, visit www.mybentek.com/palmbayflorida
Effective January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
If you have an insurance billing question or issue with a claim, HIPAA restrictions and guidelines require insurance companies to speak only to the subscriber or patient who is in receipt of the services. When calling customer service, please be sure to have your insurance card accessible and any documentation relating to the purpose of the call.
|Mutual of Omaha
|Mutual of Omaha
||401, 457, IRA
Restore Health Urgent Care
- Excellent care that is quick and convenient
- Complete FMLA and Fitness for Duty documents at no additional charge