Regular full time City of Palm Bay employees are eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Executive Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Fire & Police Pension: sworn Police Officers and Firefighters
- Other Work Life Benefits
- Paid Holidays: 10 holidays, 1 floating holiday (General employees only) and 1 birthday holiday.
- Paid Leave Accruals: 96 vacation leave hours and 96 sick leave hours per year. Increased hours accrue after 5 years of service.
- Bereavement Leave: 10 days granted in the event of the death of an employee's spouse or child; in the event of the death of an employee's immediate family member, 5 days will be granted if the funeral is out of state and 3 days will be granted if the funeral is in state.