120 Malabar Road
Palm Bay, FL 32907
Phone: (321) 952-3421
Fax: (321) 733-3001
Hours of Operation:
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Please consider becoming a volunteer to assist in special events or short/long-term projects. Your knowledge and experience can dramatically benefit and serve the community! The PBVSC program is also looking for new ideas to involve citizens, so we’d like to talk to anyone with an interest or special talent to share.
Reasons to Join
Have you thought about what you will get in return for donating time to the PBVSC? If you consider the following benefits you will receive, you may find yourself asking why you aren't more involved in assisting your community:
- Become a role model
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Feel needed, appreciated and valued
- Learn about local issues (cultural, environmental, municipal, etc.)
- Meet new people – make new friends
- Add experiences to your resume
- Develop new job skills
- Explore career possibilities
- Get academic credit (high school and college)
- Make contacts which may help your career
You will get more out of your volunteer experience than you put into it, so don't hesitate to donate some of your time. The City of Palm Bay needs you! Please make a difference and ensure our community remains a “perfect place to grow”. You will be glad you did.
The Palm Bay Volunteer Service Corps is located in the Human Resources Department located at 120 Malabar Road SE, Palm Bay, FL 32907. For more information on our program please contact us at (321) 952-3421 or HRvolunteers@pbfl.org.