Vacate Easement/Drainage Rights-of-Way

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Vacating requests are required when proposed or existing structures are in easements of the property either on the sides or the rear.  Vacating requests are heard by City Council.

In some cases the location of the structure also requires a variance. In these cases, a variance is required because the structure has been placed or is proposed closer to the property line setbacks than allowed by the Zoning Code.  The variance must be granted before the vacating can be processed.


To request additional information, please contact the Land Development Division at (321) 733-3042 or by email at


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer