The City accepts requests from property owners desiring to annex into the City of Palm Bay from unincorporated Brevard County. Chapter 171.044, Florida Statutes permits voluntary annexations provided the following conditions are met:
- Cannot Be Within Another Municipality.
- Must Be Contiguous To The Palm Bay City Limits.
- Must Be Reasonably Compact.
- Cannot Create An Enclave.
- Must Be Within Brevard County.
If a property owner desires to annex into Palm Bay, they should contact the Growth Management Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options and procedures in more detail.