Forms & Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Forms and applications can be found in the originating divisions of the Growth Management Department.  A variety of Publications & Reports can also be found.



The Growth Management Department provides the following application(s):

  • Annexation (coming soon)




The Building Division offers various commercial and residential Building Forms:

  • Appeals Variance
  • Asbestos Statement
  • Authorization and Energy Affidavit
  • Building Permit Application
  • Florida Energy Code Display Card
  • Florida Energy Code Form 400C-04 - Commercial Building
  • Florida Energy Code Form 600A-04 - Residential Whole Building
  • Florida Energy Code Form 600B-04 - New Construction and Addition Worksheet Worksheet
  • Florida Energy Code Form 600C-04 - Small Addition Worksheet, 600 sq. ft. or Less

  • Florida Power and Light Notification
  • Insulation Certificate
  • Mobile Home Inspection Report
  • Model Home Affidavit
  • Notice of Commencement and Affidavit
  • Owner-Builder Affidavit
  • Owner-Builder Termite Affidavit
  • Potable Water Affidavit
  • Pre-Construction Meeting Application
  • Pre-Power Request
  • Revision Form
  • Subcontractor Change For Existing Building Permits
  • Subcontractor Permit Authorization
  • Swimming Pool Requirements
  • Temporary Advertisement Application
  • Utility Disconnect Affidavit
  • Water and Sewer Connection Requirements For Existing Homes




The Housing & Neighborhood Development Services Division provides the following Programs & Services by application:

  • Economic Development Loans (Micro Loan Program)
  • Palm Bay Economic Loan (PEDL) Program
  • Facade Improvements
  • Housing Purchase Assistance
  • Housing Rehabilitation Rental Assistance
  • Section 108 Loans
  • Utility Hook-Up Assistance




The Land Development Division offers various Forms & Applications:

  • Administrative Appeal
  • Certification of Builder’s Title
  • Comprehensive Plan Amendment
  • Conditional Use
  • Easement Deed
  • Final Subdivision
  • Hold Harmless Agreement
  • Letter of Authorization
  • Maintenance Bond Working Form
  • Off-Site Parking Site Plan
  • Performance Demolition Bond
  • Petition to Vacate Plat
  • Planned Unit Development (PUD) Preliminary Development Plan
  • Planned Unit Development (PUD) Final Development Plan
  • Preliminary Subdivision
  • Recreation Park Impact Fee Agreement
  • Rezoning
  • Site Plan Guidelines
  • Street Closure and Vacating of Streets
  • Textual Amendment
  • Transportation Impact Fee Agreement
  • Tree Removal and Relocation
  • Tri-Party Agreement
  • Vacate Easement/Drainage Rights-of-Way
  • Variance
  • Waiver of Liability Agreement