AlertPalmBay is the official EMERGENCY notification system used by the City of Palm Bay to communicate with residents during emergencies. Sign up now to receive free alerts from the City via text message, email, voice message or social media.
Citizens can register to receive alerts for the following:
- Emergency Notifications - Urgent, must-know information that may require action such as taking shelter. Alerts may include water advisories, road closures, power outages, evacuations, lock down situations, etc.
- Advisories - Important need-to-know information, but not necessarily immediately time-sensitive. Alerts may include missing person, amber alert, prescribed burn notices, etc.
- Parks & Recreation Alerts – Important need-to-know information regarding community events and park facilities. Alerts may include cancellation notice due to weather or field conditions, park/facility closure notices and event information.
- Traffic Alerts - Time sensitive situations affecting the flow of traffic and creating an immediate hazard on major thoroughfares or at the request of FIRE/EMS/LAW personnel at the scene.
- Weather Warnings - National Weather Service Advisories and Watches