Each year starting in February the Budget Office begins working in collaboration with City Management and City Departments to develop a budget document that will be presented to the City Council in August for review and approval prior to the start of the new fiscal year October 1. It is the goal of the Budget Office to generate a user-friendly, meaningful document that will accurately reflect both the vision and goals of the City Council, as well as the interests of our citizens.
FY 2017 Budget Preparation Workshop Dates
- May 19, 2016 - Mid-Year Review
- June 16, 2016 - Budget Workshop
- July 21, 2016 - Budget Workshop
- August 4, 2016 - Budget Workshop
- August 18, 2016 - Budget Workshop
- September 1, 2016- 1st Public Hearing
- September 15, 2016 - 2nd Public Hearing
FY 17 Proposed Budget Document
Proposed FY 17 Budget
Updated each year around last week of June for July 2nd (approximate submission to Council).
Proposed Revenues by Line Item
Proposed Expenditures by Line Item
Updated each year two days prior to First Budget Hearing.