Each year starting in February the Budget Office begins working in collaboration with City Management and City Departments to develop a budget document that will be presented to the City Council in August for review and approval prior to the start of the new fiscal year October 1. It is the goal of the Budget Office to generate a user-friendly, meaningful document that will accurately reflect both the vision and goals of the City Council, as well as the interests of our citizens.
FY 2016 Budget Preparation Workshop Dates
- May 19, 2015 - Mid-Year Review
- June 24, 2015 - Budget Workshop
- July 16, 2015 - Budget Workshop
- August 11, 2015 - Budget Workshop
- August 27, 2015 - Budget Workshop
- Date To Be Determined - 1st Public Hearing
- Date To Be Determined - 2nd Public Hearing
FY 16 Proposed Budget Document
Updated each year around last week of June for July 2nd (approximate submission to Council).