One of the easiest ways to make a service request or report an issue is through our Citizen Request application. Once you register, you will be able to track the progress of your request.
Simply register below and submit your request. You will receive a confirmation email to activate your registration. So, please be sure that the email you provide is current so that we can communicate effectively regarding the status of your request.
Here are some examples of requests that you can make for Utility Services using the Citizen Request Application:
- Report a Billing Issue
- Report a Service Issue or Emergency*
- Request Additional Solid Waste / Recycling Carts
- Request a Pool Fill Credit
- Update Account Information
- Water / Sewer Availability Inquiry
*If there is an emergency or service issue that needs immediate attention, please contact our office at 321.952.3420 during normal business hours or 321.952.3478 after hours.
- Bayfront Community Redevelopment Issue/Concern
- Business Taxes
- Canal Maintenance
- Customer Service - Utilities
- Dummy Requests for Vision TESTING
- General Suggestion/Comment
- Parks Maintenance Issue
- Police - Code Enforcement
- Public Works Construction Projects
- Purchasing & Contracts
- Roadway Maintenance
- Sidewalk Repair
- Traffic Signals