Posted April, 21st, 2015
Palm Bay Utilities asks that customers please keep best practices and conservation in mind when drawing from the reclaimed water supply.
- Sandy Pines and Acorn Mini Storage will be allowed to water Fridays and Tuesdays, between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Harris, Intersil, R and J Enterprises and medians maintained by Public Works will be allowed to water Wednesdays between the hours of 5 p.m. and Midnight and on Saturdays between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Visit the St. Johns River Water Management District webpage to learn more about best practices and appropriate irrigation amounts.
Welcome to Utilities Customer Service. Our mission is simple: We want to exceed your expectations and provide the best customer service experience possible. We know that your time is valuable; therefore, our main goal is to provide efficient, accurate, and friendly service.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO
We provide customer service related to water, sewer, solid waste and recycling, and stormwater accounts. Here's how we can help you:
- Opening / Closing Utility Accounts for Water, Sewer, Solid Waste & Recycling
- Billing and Collection of Utility Payments
- Questions about Utility Services and Service Availability
- Explaining Rates, Fees, and Charges
- Solving Issues Related to Your Account or Service