Bayfront 2024 Plan
Vision, Goals and ObjectivesThe Redevelopment Plan establishes vision, goals and objectives for redevelopment; identifies eight redevelopment programs and seven project areas; identifies financing and implementation strategies; and identifies management and administration opportunities to carry out the Plan within the 2024 planning horizon. The vision of the Bayfront Community Redevelopment Agency is to have the District redeveloped as an attractive, inviting and economically successful community with residential, commercial/retail and mixed use areas that promote a positive image and marine village for the enjoyment of the Community and Region.
The primary objective of BCRD redevelopment is to provide recreation, support services (such as retail, office, a food market, and commercial activity), and entertainment for the area residents, workers and visitors, and secondarily, to create a tourist destination.
Click below to view the following PDF documents:
- Bayfront Redevelopment District Plan
- Appendix A - Field Inventory
- Appendix B - Maps
- Appendix C - Recommended Expenditure
- Appendix D - Land Banking
- Appendix E - Finding of Necessity
- Appendix F - Resolution Ordinances
- Lighting Plan for US-1
- Castaway Development Property Acquisition
- Develop an Entertainment Venue
- Pospisil/Oleksak Property RFP for Commercial Activity
- Promotion of Incentives
- Research Waterfront Developers/Businesses
- Website - Improve content, material, link on search webs, easier link to e-news, etc.
- Address Eyesore Properties