Create PIN for using Utility Online Services
Click here to view or pay your Utility bill online (please have your account number and PIN). Forgot PIN?
FIRST TIME USERS:
Things you will need to register:
- Your utility account number
- Cycle and Route Number (On your utility bill, this number is located to the right of your account number. Example: 02-01)
NOTE: Contact Customer Service at 321-952-3420 if you are unable to locate your account number or cycle and route number on your water/sewer bill.
- Click below to register (see step 6), you will see a Sign-On screen.
- Enter your utility account number (including the dash)
- Example account number: 123456-654321
- Enter your cycle and route number (located next to your account number on the bill)
- Click "Submit"
- You will then be directed to the Account Registration page. Here you will:
- Create a PIN (one you choose for privacy and security purposes)
- Re-enter the PIN for verification
- Enter a PIN HINT (something that will remind you of your PIN)
- Enter your email address (to receive a confirmation message)
- Click "Submit"
- An electronic email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains IMPORTANT information for completing the enrollment process. Receipt of the email could take up to one (1) HOUR depending on your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This email contains your PIN, PIN HINT and a link for you to click on to complete the registration process. Please be sure to save this confirmation for future reference in the event you forget your PIN and PIN HINT.
***Attention AOL customers***
If clicking on this link does not work, please copy and paste the full link into your web browser and try again.
PLEASE NOTE : Some email providers (i.e. AOL, Hotmail, etc) may perceive this email as Spam and send it directly to your junk email folder. Please check your "junk" email folder for the Palm Bay Utility email if it has not arrived in your inbox after 1 hour.
- The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen. Here you will:
- Enter your utility account number
- Enter the new PIN that you just created
- Click "Sign-On"
- Once you have successfully signed on with your new PIN, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to access and view or pay your utility account.
REMEMBER: You need only Enroll once. In the future, you will go directly to the Sign-on page and enter your Account Number and PIN Number.
- Click here to register.