Enterprise Zone Development Agency
Carries out Resolution No. 2011-53, adopted on November 3, 2011 Enterprise Zone Strategic Plan and advised City Council on applications for state enterprise zone tax incentives Sections 212.08 (5) (g), (h), and (15), Section 212.096, Section 212.181 and Section 220.182, Florida Statutes.
- Individual represents Agency pursuant to Section 290.0056 Florida Statutes :
- Local chamber of commerce
- Local financial or insurance entities
- Local business operating within the enterprise zone area (map)
- Local resident living within the enterprise zone area
- Nonprofit community-based organization operating within the enterprise zone area
- Local or regional workforce board
- Local code enforcement agency
- Local law enforcement agency
Maximum Number of Members:
Length of Term:
City Hall Annex 2nd Floor Growth Management Conference Room, 120 Malabar Road, SE,
Quarterly, 4th Tuesday of the month, 4 p.m.
Check for Board / Committee Vacancies