Children’s Hunger Project Food Packing Event with Mayor William Capote
- Date: 08/23/2017 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: The Children's Hunger Project
1855 West King Street
Cocoa, Florida 32926
- Introduction: Our back to school food drive was a huge success! The next step is getting this food into the hands of the children who need it most.
- Registration Deadline: 08/23/2017 7:30 AM
- Maximum Attendees: 10
- Remaining Spaces for this Event: 2
The 2017 Mayor's Ball Back to School Food Drive, benefiting the Children's Hunger Project, was a huge success! Thank you to all who donated to this wonderful cause. The next step is getting this food into the hands of the children who need it most.
Please join Mayor Capote on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for a food packing event with the Children’s Hunger Project at their facility in Cocoa, Florida. Anyone wishing to volunteer for this event please register no later than Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017.
Mayor Capote has named The Children’s Hunger Project as this year’s beneficiary for the annual Mayor’s Ball event and hopes to raise $100,000 to assist this wonderful local organization that is committed to ensuring that no child in need goes without food.
Mayor Capote also invites you to all attend the 2017 Mayor’s Ball on Saturday, September 30th, 2017. Individual tickets and sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. To learn more about attending or to become an event sponsor visit www.pbfl.org/mayorsball.